About this Blog

In our busy lives one of our most important priorities often gets shifted to the bottom of our list. We neglect to spend time with family.

I really like the analogy of using balls to represent our lives. Imagine you are juggling five balls that represent work, family, health, friends and spirit. Work is a rubber ball. If you drop it, it can bounce back into place.

Assume the other balls are made of glass. If you drop one of these, it will break. We go through life trying to keep all of the balls in the air. The busier we become, the more balls we are trying to juggle. We have many different things that we are trying to focus on at the same time.

Sometimes it is difficult to recognize our priorities and give every area of our life the time it deserves. Often we have to let the less important balls drop so we can focus on the ones that deserve more of our attention.

I am starting this blog to remind me to spend more time with the people who are important in my life. (This includes taking time for myself.)

I hope you will join me and begin to recognize the people who are important to you.

Let’s get started on this exciting adventure.

Popular Posts